Thursday, April 28, 2011

It is So Easy to Define Stupid

Eh blog,,

How do you actually define STUPID eyy? Well, everybody has their own definition of stupid right. As for me, I define stupid as Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand. Get it? Get it? Brilliant innit! Hahaha :P

Hello people! I watched Remy Ishak just now on tv3. Nur Kasih drama to be exact :))))))) But in this picture he looks more like Ashraf Muslim right? Heh!

Let see what do I have in my iPod. Imma upload it here. It's non of your business whether to like it or not. If you don't like it and you think it is just a crap, get the hell out of my blog. SHUUHH SHUHH! :P

Look at my shoes! Can you see it? Can you?

Lemme zoom in the picture okay.

*
*
*
*
*
*


Tadaaaaaaaa!!!
THIS is what happened when I was running on a treadmill. Sedih kan!!! :( Now I cannot continue my mission anymore. Hihiks ;))))

That's all folks. I gotta Tell you other story about me myself and my college later on kay :))







Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home