Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ultra Sensitive Today.

Eh blog,,

My title for this entry was one of my tweets. Megats (@megatmax) did comment about it. He said it's Durex. Amaigadd! Lucah tahu megats ni! -.-"

Anyhoo, today intro to econs' class was cancelled! :))) but I still hafta wake up early to do my pre-reg for Mahallah at 8am. Zzzzz!

Methods of Da'wah class was not bad. It was our last class. SOBS! I thought Arabic class pun cancel, however, ustaz still came to class and gave out the previous quiz and asked questions.

So, here I am at the library. Trying so hard to focus for finals. Demm! Still failed to focus at least a minute :-/



Stop with all the craps. I guess I need to start doing my revision like NOW! or I'll be dead at the end of the day :-/






Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home