Friday, March 4, 2011

Update: Starving

eh blog,,

I'm still wide awake. And I'm starving like hell. Teehee :P


I had this Nasi Kukus Ayam Dara for lunch yesterday. It tasted just fine as it was still hot. I did take away one bungkus for my dinner. So jyeah, I had this again for my dinner plus Susu Strawberry. Hihiks :"> but it didn't tasted as good as it was still hot. Nyehh..

Imma try Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah near Taman Melati LRT Station. Somehow, I prefer Nasi Lemak with any ayam rather than Nasi Kukus cause Nasi Lemak ada sambal. Especially if the sambal is so pedaaaaas! yumss! :)

Shit. Now I'm starving gilaaa. Demm me :P






Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Ayam Dara? Maseh dara lagi ke ayam tue? haha...

March 4, 2011 at 9:35 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Kann!! Aku pun curious. Haha

March 5, 2011 at 9:42 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home