Friday, March 4, 2011

Ahoy March!

eh blog,,

It is March already. Isn't it greaaaat? Look how fast time flies, it scares the hell outta me. So far, March treated me so-so je la. Baru four days je kan. So, apadehal :P

Been busy with college lately as I've joined POSSA. I'm the committee of POSSA's Annual Grand Dinner. Thought of not joining it but then macam felt like this is the time to make myself busy and forget about every single thing that have been stuck dalam my mind for about 2 months. So yeah, let's make it happen and have some fun! :D

My phone had been barred since yesterday morning. I don't bother to pay the bill. I mean like, what's the purpose of paying the bills if later nobody wants to contact me. Nyeh :( and I nak less tweet, that's the main purpose I guess :-/ but Hani asked me to pay the bill cause susah nak contact. Hmmm.. we'll see how okay ;)

Semalam sangat penaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat okay! and by that, I meant my Wednesday was so tiring! I was exhausted gila! and now I'm not feeling well. I have fever starting on Wednesday morning tu till now. Sigh!

Now I ada husky voice liddat! Cool ain't it? HAHA :P

Penat la. Presentation tak habis lagi. Lagi another 2 presentations left. Might be presenting Usul Fiqh next week on Tuesday. Unfortunately, lecturer for Methods of Da'wah asked our group to get ready to present this Monday. AHH! NOT FAIR! UNFAIR UNFAIR! We're supposed to present on the 9th. C'mon la! Tak aci gila nak suruh prepare macam tu je -.-"

I need to go back to Muar this weekend. I need the fresh air. I need my family. I need laughters when I'm at home. I need everything yang ada kaitan dengan Muar. I miss Muar like so fucking shit! :'(

So, whoever got problem with me yang asyik balik je ni, just back off! You're just so pathetic! Kalau tak dapat balik, duduk je diam diam where ever you are. You don't have to complain about me cause I just don't care. I feel comfortable around the family. Here in UIA, semua liar, hypocrite, semua drama ada. And I just sick of it. HEH




That's all for today. I'm so nervous of being one of the "LAST YEAR" students. HIHIKS :">









Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home