Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Walk Away Reluctantly

eh blog,,

shit laa I have exam laa deyy tomorrow! but haven't started revising anything yet. I skipped Arabic class this evening. Thought of taking some time to do some revisions but heh hampeh! Did not even touch the notes pun -.-"

So yeah, I went to Gamelan class at 5pm. I am so happy to get to play a new song called "Antawada." Cute innit? HAHA. Cikgu said it's the name of a bird. So far, I've tried to play "Perang," "Topeng," and "Timang Burung." And "Topeng" is my all time favourite song. Hihiks :">

Now, still preparing for Usul Fiqh presentation. My instinct said I won't present it tomorrow but I'm afraid if people won't come tomorrow and skip to my turn. Sangat FAKTAP if aku tak prepare aite? :-S

Wish me luck people! :) I so cannot wait to go back to Ampang cause bapakkk and makkk will be in Ampang this Saturday! woooooootttss! :D:D:D








Gdbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Gud luck untuk exam tomorrow.. Jangan main2 yerrr.. Behave.. haha..

February 24, 2011 at 1:13 AM 
Blogger azam baizen said...

suka juga men gamelan ! hee

February 24, 2011 at 1:32 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Amer: thanks babe! tak memain dah :)

Azam: kaann! so cute playing gamelan liddat! :P

February 25, 2011 at 10:46 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home