Sunday, February 20, 2011

Impossible.

Eh blog,,

This internet connection is freaking me out. At first I had lotsa thoughts in my mind but while waiting for the web to load, seriously, rasa nak tampar je broadband ni. Grr!! :@

Anyhoo, since the internet is okay right now, let us share our story kay bloggie? ;)


hmmm actually I just miss my cousins. August 2009, was our hmm lemme see, like 3rd cousins' day out? yeah maybe. I couldn't even remember cause that was long ago :(

This morning, all of the sudden, jiHan texted me asking me where am I? I was about to reply but I'm afraid if she wanted to ask me out for lunch. It's not that I don't wanna have lunch with her. It is just that I didn't have enough money to go out for lunch. Neither do I wanna go out with her. Well, I think it is because my family once said that she's using me. Ya'know, there's a time when you don't have friends to hangout because they are busy or something, you'll just pick anyone to accompany you. Have you ever felt that way? I did. I used to pick anyone in the contact list. HAHA

So yeah, that's what my family is saying, that she's looking for me when her friends weren't around. I thought of replying the message tonight. Nyehh, I know I'm mean. I'm sorry :(

Oh and hey, I think my old habit is back! Dammnn! That's just not gonna happen to me okay. It's just wrong. The habit where I stayed up late at night at woke up late in the evening. How bad that is! I'm soooo not gonna stick to that habit anymore!

Last week, I spent my night watching How I Met Your Mother after having a bad night answering Usul Fiqh's questions. Then I slept around 3am like that. The next day I woke up, it was 10.30 o'clock in the morning! CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE THAT! I freaked out! It was an overslept and I skipped IPE class. That is just so bad! -.-"

I'm afraid Imma do that again. SO, I'd better sleep early from now on. SERIOUSLY :-S

And yeah, I started to like eating cereal again. Weehoo! :D:D:D







Goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Sungguh layan cita how i met ur mother.. Kadang aku pun boleh terlajak bangun sampai jam sebelas pagi.. Nasib baik takde nak turun kelas lagi.. haha..

February 20, 2011 at 11:14 PM 
Anonymous nuns said...

haha siuds! aku ingatkan kau gang dengan aku ponteng class :P

February 23, 2011 at 12:39 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home