Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello dearly February!

Eh blog,,

I've been neglecting you for months kan! Awh I'm sorry. I've been busy with college and stuffs. January didn't treat me that well. FAKTAP GILAAA. With college stuffs, friends problems, strangers and everything, just, UGHHH!!

But hey, it wasn't really that bad ya'know! I met a bunch of new friends since I started using twitter. I joined #twtup that they organized. It's fun tau. For some people la. Well yeah, for me I think it's hell of a fun! :D

My first #twtup was #twtupGoldChili. It wasn't my intention to join the twtup. I was starving and craving for butter chicken. So I dragged asna to accompany me to have my dinner. Rupanya, my one and only diva doesn't really like to meet new people. I'm so sorry asna. I didn't know that :-/

The best thing of having this twtup thing is where you can meet different types of people with a very different attitude but they all make your life colorful. With those college dramas, I think I just need other friends outside Uia :B Knowing them is a bliss but old friends still kawan jugak okay :-/



This is Liy. Dia super cute. Suara dia paling cute :B

ni BFF. Zaza and zara :)

#McAwesome and #flipshair ni. Meet @zullicious. Semua orang punya favourite ;))

this is ayipp. He's around my age. A libririan to be. How cute is that!

retis ni! Korang hado? Haha!

Trish is one of my favorites too. Dia sweet okay plus she's from ampang too! Sepp sikit!


Most of them are from pj and shah alam. So buat twtup pun area sana je la kan :-/

I'm so need of friends from Uia or gombak who can drive and join us for this twtup thingy. But I guess noone likes this type of activity :((








Goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Haha.. Lama betul tak update.. Nway, enjoy the day...

February 2, 2011 at 11:00 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Hai amer. Rindu kat kau! Nanti aku rajen aku blogwalking eh :B

February 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home