Friday, October 8, 2010

We Run This Shit Tonight

Eh blog ,,

I don't have class today but I have talk to be attended .it supposedly starts at 10.30am but the speaker came 15mins late .nyeeeh !I was so tired and sleepy as usual but for the sake of 5marks ,I reluctantly walked to HS building .heh -.-"

last night I watched Knight and Day ,and Lagenda Budak Setan .I watch Lagenda Budak Setan with faTimah and continued watching Knight and Day all by myself and that makes me went to bed around 2am and woke up at 9.30 !UGH lambat bangun !X-(

I don't really like this movie .I just like the scenery .hehe plus ,I think I watched the movie because of Lisa Surihani je kot .Farid Kamil was sooooooo laaammeee .he was so stiffed !but not as stiff as the second version of Ayu .haha the one that replaced Lisa wasn't that attractive .I mean her acting wasn't that good .but overall ,I don't like this movie .tak boleh pegi jauh oh !HAHA

I don't like this movie as well .at first I thought it should be the best movie for 2010 but turned out to be the lamest movie for 2010 .haha I watched this movie because of Cameron Diaz of course !:) but the fact that the hero's Tom Cruise ,alaaa bencinyaa !dah lah I don't like his daughter ,ini pulak pak dia yang berlakon .memang dah awal till akhir lah aku menyampahkan .haha overall ,this movie is quite boring and cliché but at least it's waayyy better than Lagenda Budak Setan :P


these shits just ruined my Friday !I was late to go to the talk ,Satay Hj Samuri was closed ,I had to eat McD ,there's no more Cheese McShaker .everything pun ruined my mood .benci tau !T__T





Gdbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leya said...

haha really?
i x tgk pn both...
tapi orang kt cm best..so cm trgn je..
tapi x eh...
ishh bummer nye...

;p

October 8, 2010 at 4:10 PM 
Blogger Syahirah Abdul Aziz said...

lagenda bdk setan tu seriously CRAP!! aku benci farid kamil dlm tu, pompan yg ganti lisa tu..
yg best pon que haidar je kot.

knight and day...tgk tom cruise pon sudah ah. BUROK!!

October 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Leeyaa :i rase you takyah tgk dedua movie lah .tak best mana pun .hehehe

syera :BETOOLL !!tom cruise mcm turned off terus nak tgk cite tu !hhehehe

October 10, 2010 at 3:04 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home