Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday Boy

Eh blog ,,

Meet Hazwan Mustaffa

I barely know him .haven't even met him yet .but basically we're friends since 2006 .even I dah dekat KL pun ,we still don't have the chance to meet each other .sobs !:(

Haha okay .he's now studying at UTHM JOHOR !ngeng gile .bila aku dah ke tempat kau ,kau pulak ke tempat aku .haa eloklah tu !lagi susah nak jumpa adalah !grrr !:P
well blog ,,he seemed like the kind of person it might be nice to be friends with .he's kind and funny BUT lately he was really starting to annoy the crap out of me !I don't know .maybe it's the WAY he texts me .some sort of rempit pun ada .adoyyy kawan !berubah lah !HAHA :P

eh lupa one thing ,,I knew him from
Mysarah .we were exchanging friends and then she was like "kau try yang ni .aku pernah jumpa kat rumah kawan aku .nampak macam okay" and puufff ,it became Hazwan !hahaha

one more fact is that he and his brother look alike I tell you !I once met him at Ampang lrt station .then ,I texted him but he said it wasn't him but it was his brother .phew !thank God I didn't say hai and being so friendly with that guy .he might think that Imma weirdo or a pervert ?HAHA

.........................................................................

I did ask him out for lunch but I guess it was a HUGE mistake .he gave me a lot of reasons but I effortly asked him to go out for lunch with me .ajak like hundred times macam tu ?shoot !I
should have realized earlier that he actually didn't want to meet me .yeaahhh ,,I thought we could be friends ,lepak-2 macam tu but hmmm I was wrong !:-/

anyway ,,



Happy 21st Birthday man !





Gdbye.

4 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

handsome pakwe mung.. hahaha

September 28, 2010 at 1:03 AM 
Blogger AmirFX said...

Ehemmsss... Kacau sampai dpt.. haha..

September 28, 2010 at 2:14 AM 
Blogger SUHAIDA said...

JOM JOIN
http://suhaidasupalio.blogspot.com/2010/09/peraduan-memori-di-pagi-raya.html

September 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

asna :HAHA memang silap la tekaan kau kan !haha

amer :tanak kacau pun doh !haha

mizz sue :okay thanks ;)

September 28, 2010 at 11:07 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home