Tuesday, October 5, 2010

El-Tayeb is the Name


Eh blog ,,

This is my Arabic level 4 lecturer .he is kind .I like like him !:) the only problem is that he doesn't want to speak English when he teaches .students always complain pasal tak paham what he's talking about .he is punctual .he never gets mad at students .even if I don't really understand apa dia ajar but overall ,he is such a good lecturer .he remembers all his students' name and that's what I like the most :) .you may want to choose him as your Arabic lecturer but I guess I'm not going to choose him as the lecturer of Arabic level 5 .

It's not that I hate him .saja nak tukar angin belajar dengan lecturer lain .but sir ,you know that I love you .xoxo ;)


Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Olololoooo.. Manjanya dengan lecturer... Tak ganas ker lecturer tu? Nampak cam ganas jer...

October 5, 2010 at 1:32 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

haha amer amer .amenda yang nak ganas pun .dah tua jek lecturer tu :P:P

October 5, 2010 at 11:05 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home