Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Sick ..


Eh blog ,,

I REALLY need to go back to Muar this weekend .I just realized I haven't go back to Muar for 3 freaking weeks !no wonder I feel like having a bad fever right now T_T

with diNa's attitude lately ,ugh !really freaking me off .what's wrong with her eh actually .hmm I just don't have the right to ask cause I'm not as important as hAni whom she tells secrets to/with .

I know my position already .I'm the one who can't be trusted .you people just can't count on me .it's the same with how nanA treated me all these while ..


Malas nak peduli .nanti sendiri depressi >.<



Gdbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leya said...

sumayyah?...

October 11, 2010 at 1:38 AM 
Blogger AmirFX said...

Naper? Dia buli engkau ker? Buli balik jer lah.. haha.. Nway, sabor jer..

October 11, 2010 at 10:14 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

leya :nope ,safiyyah :)

amer :eh dina and hani ,both are my sisters la .tadenye nak bully balik .HAHA

October 11, 2010 at 2:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home