Wednesday, September 1, 2010

shoot me

face it ,Imma downer !Last night I studied Political Thought 2 and this morning I studied Public Personnel Adminstration but I ended up forget everything about Political Thought .yep ,every single thing !-.-"

so now ,I'm watching Senaman pagi bersam Abang jEm and it's fcuking hilarious .at least ,something cheered me up :-/
I think I just don't wanna talk about it cause it makes me wanna kill maself .heh >.< Eh blog ,,

the KILLING exams ain't over yet X-(
one down ,two papers to go .let me scream ,FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKK !right .feel better now :]


and I have Public Personnel Administration's mid-term this evening .I hope I can concentrate like this guy up here .sigh .why am I being so lazy lately ?ish the fact that I'm a forgetful person makes me sooooo stress out !I always forget what I've learned/revised .aiyooo matilah !X-(



Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home