Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello Handsome ,will you marry me ?

Eh blog ,,

As you know ,I LOOOOOVE BABIES !:] so whenever I meet people ,I'll ask them if they have any nephews or nieces that are still baby .it happened that my ex-roommate have a very big and happy family .so ,she has like hundreds of anak sedara ?HAHA kidding !:P
I know a few of tasNim's brothers ,sisters ,cousins ,nieces and most important among all is her nephews !love love love loooovveeeee !hehehehe

introducing ASIF ILYAS OMAR !the cutest among all .his pipi is so yummy !feels like pinching it everysecond everyminute and everyday !:))

Haaaa this is how he looks when he was i-don't-know year old .hehe but obviously ,he'll turn out to be so macho and hansome raiiiteee .yes ,I'm so sure with that !hehehe

Oh well ,I met this cute lil' boy bila dia baru setapak dua berjalan .thank God I've met him before he's grown up or else I'd be dying to move in with his family in Bangkok just to be with him everyday and I'd probably melt whenever I see him .okay that's a total psycho .HAHA

boy oh boy ,kenapalah kau tak lahir tahun 1989 ey ?

this is the latest and I think he's 2 ke 3 macam tu kot ?he's all grown up kan !macho habis !oh baby ,will you be mine ?God ,I've fallen in love with you ever since you were baby man !okay crap !HAHA

Haha comel comel comel coommeeellll !!eh ,why these two boys are so cute ah ?geram tahu tak !
anyway ,iLyas and adAm are best friends .probably because they are in the same age .ada gap beberapa bulan jek kot .tapi cute ,itu penting !:D

see ,I told ya they are best friends .still and will always be lah kan .in pictures pun nak pose macam ni .memang mengancam !that's iLyas' new hair style .aww :') and this is my desktop wallpaper .everyday pun feels like smiling kalau tengok gambar ni .hehe


well iLyas ,hopefully you'll be a good boy and makin handsome day by day .okay boy ?hehe .looking forward to meet you again :):):)




Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Cepat2 lah nikah dapat anak sendiri.. haha... Mmg comel budak dua org tu.. Asa nak gigit jer pipi derang...

August 20, 2010 at 6:03 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

kaaan amir !nnt kau ade anak ,biar aku jadik godmother dorg !heheh :D:D

August 21, 2010 at 10:10 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home