Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lover Boy

eh blog ,,

when everything seems to be so perfect ...ya'know when you bersungguh-sungguh memorize the notes for exam and when you sit at your place ,you'd be so anxious to know what's the question would be kan ?so did I !I had that feeling when I wanted to sit for Political Thought II exam ..I confidently entered the hall ,searching for my table .ahaa !found my table !darrrrnnn !it's betul-betul in the middle of the hall and betul-betul right in front of the lecturers' table .Ya Allah !was I in the right table or not ?siudsss -.-" !oh nevermind ,nobody would disturb me by asking "excuse me ,depankan sikit kerusi boleh" .got the point there :)

okay ,now it's the time to sit back and relax and still thinking/memorizing the points that I've memorized .and then ,,PUFF !here comes the man of my dream sit right next to me .WADDEFAAK !why on earth did you have to sit next to me ni ?alahaaai kimMy ,habislah ape yang aku hafal tadi kan .yeah ,seriously ,it's gone JUST LIKE THAT ,once the kimMy boy came :'(

and so ,without looking at him or even facing him ,I answer the question quickly without knowing whether the answer is right or wrong X_X
and I told yOng who sat behind me ,"eh kau tgk tak kimMy duduk seblah aku .bengaaaaang gila aku !terus nervous nak jawab exam >.<" .then she calmly replied ,"nape nak nervous .bukan die buat ape pun kat nun" .aelaaa I was expecting that she would respond to me macam ni "tu laa kaan nun ,gila seram nak jawab bila duduk seblah die" yeah something like that ke ..rupenye si yOng tak heran pun !HAHA

oh kimMy baby ,I just can observe you from far .seeing you everyday ,makes me want to smile all day long !and whenever you're happy and smiling ,I know that the world's gonna be just fine .AWH I'm so happy we're not friends ,we're just classmates .if not ,there's always the tendency for me to be shy talking to you or maybe I tend not to like you after we're being friends ?hihiks :">





Gdbye.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~DayanaReen~ said...

I like this post...aku blk mlysia ko kene cter gossip nie kat aku ye=P

November 2, 2010 at 4:10 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

kau likeeee ?tahiiikk !aku benci adelah !HAHA :P

November 2, 2010 at 8:18 AM 
Blogger ashraf said...

kimmy sape? zayan kah?

November 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

asna :budusssss !!eh bukan ,harap maklum :P

November 2, 2010 at 5:04 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home