Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't forget to remember


Hey .meet Adam Danish ,beLl's anak menakan*drools* =P

Eh blog ,,

I just don't understand why do guys have to wear ring .us family called it as 'cincin sakti' .it's weird and i don't think it's necessary pun kan .even a married guy dah tak pakai that type of ring anymore .if you really want to wear rings ,go find the normal one cause cincin sakti just annoys and scares the hell outta me !!seriously ..please la ..HAHA

Blog dearie ,as I have 3 important things to do tomorrow ,I really need to figure out which one should I get prepared first .therefore ,I came into conclusion that I must memorize my Arabic oral first ,then my tasmi' for tilawah and follow with Political Thought presentation .padahal presentation yang paling nervous skali !aiyoo la :-S

Lets just go with the flow kan .fikir banyak pun doesn't change anything .wish me luck !seriously ,I'm so looking forward for Wednesday evening :)




Gdbye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leya said...

comel la adam..hehe =)

October 26, 2010 at 12:41 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home