Friday, October 29, 2010

Because your kiss is on my list


Eh blog ,,

Done with Tilawah exam last Wednesday .it wasn't that satisfying cause the ustaz wasn't that friendly ,when I smiled and said thankyou ,he just stared and replied 'hmm' .was that a bad sign ,no ?:-S

It's a relief though .another 5 killing papers to go .scary ha !especially Political Thought and PPA cause ,both lecturers are pretty much STRICT in marking .Comparative Politics is a killing subject as well but I believe Sir is not as strict as those two lecturers :-/

I'm now in Ampang ,I'll be back to UIA on Saturday .it's hard to leave my dear sister alone as the other sister off to Jakarta a week ago .I'll come back on Tuesday okay ?:)

and so haNi said bapakk and makk didn't know when's my exam .I think I forgot to list down my schedule .so I guess I'll email it to bapakk or I just leave it here ?I mean I'll jot it down here in my blog .hopefully they do visit my blogie ey ;)

Oct 31 - Political Thought (3pm)
Nov 1 - Comparative Politics (9am)
Nov 2 - Arab (3pm)
Nov 6 - Public Personnel Administration (3pm)
Nov 9 - Introduction to Fiqh (9am)

so yeah ,don't forget to fetch me on Nov 9 or I guess I need to go back to Ampang first all by maself -.-"

I need to do some revision but not in the mood just yet .off to bed then =P




Gdbye.

5 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

nurin, idt i can pass... aku tak study and malas nak study lansung.

paper i starts this saturday :'(((

October 29, 2010 at 12:18 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

eh don't say like that meh .i know you can do it !!!all the best asna !!:):)

October 29, 2010 at 9:53 AM 
Blogger asfira aminuddin said...

mak aii. garangnya ustaz kau. aku punye examiner tilawah okey jgk la. tapi aku tetap takut babe!

October 29, 2010 at 4:51 PM 
Blogger rendrazaleigh. said...

i plan to major in political sc.. whooppp

mcm susah je?

October 30, 2010 at 10:31 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

fiera :ye ke !bestnye kau kaaaan :) tp mmg takot gak oh :-/

rendrazaleigh :hey you ,lets join the club !poli is ain't that susah cume kena banyak bace jek .i bet you boleh punya ambek poli !gdluck !:)

October 30, 2010 at 5:31 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home