Friday, October 15, 2010

The first steps are always the hardest


Eh blog ,,

It has been 3months since I left you-know-I-can't-mention-it :( .I miss oppssyy already !I miss the time when I don't having to think of anything .I miss the time when I got nothing to do except for doing ibadah .I miss the time when I don't sweat eventhough it is HOT .I miss the time when nobody's taking me for granted .I miss the time when I got to eat ice cream and samosa all evening .above all ,I just miss the time spending quality time with the family without any quarrels .I miss it I miss it I miss it !AWH WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME !!:')

but hey ,why am I being soo emotional lately eyy .I guess cause I'm sick and nobody wants to take a good care of me .I miss makkk&&bapakkk so bad !:'(



Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home