Friday, November 5, 2010

Let's Just Go to Thleep :)

hey blog baby ,,

it's 3.03 A.M and I'm still awake sebab I'm studying !impressive raaaaiittee ?ehems ;)I never thought of staying up this late to study but for the reason that there's soooo many things yet to revised ,feel like crying siudss !I'm soooo in a huge trouble !

I've just finished studying for 5topics .I have another 4topics to be revised but I think Imma skip 7topics cause I don't think it's important .plus ,I don't have enough time to cover all the topics cause if you total up ,it's gonna be about 16topics macam tu .UGH tak sempat !serious ...X___X

haha gilaaa lah .tak reti manage time langsung .boo me !:P







Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Syahirah Abdul Aziz said...

gile ah nun... stay up lelambat nk study. tp kalu aku cite something kt ko, musti ko dh x brani nk stay up lambat2 cmtu. hihihi

November 5, 2010 at 1:48 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

shiiiittt !!hantu ke ?kat block kite ?darrnn !seriously ??:O

November 6, 2010 at 6:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home