Wednesday, November 3, 2010

crapyyy crap

eh blog ,,

lelaki tade bulu kaki is weird kaaan ?I saw this hot guy wearing shorts .ya'know that guys with shorts always attract my attention raite :).I'll go gaga whenever I see one .HAHA

but here's the case where this hot guy wore shorts but with no bulu kaki ?that's so euwy !you're not a girl aren't ya ?so I was like "cheeuuhh sokay ,I'm not interested in this one :P" hmpft !turn off terus !haha

anyhow ,bulu kaki isn't something that's dirty .it's something natural .it's something that makes guys look soooo sexaaay and tantalizing ?HAHA crap !:P







Gdbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

aku rasa die tu pondan!

November 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM 
Blogger Shawal Abd. Rashid said...

wah... apa kes ngan bulu kaki????

November 5, 2010 at 2:17 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

asna :kaaaaaan !!i thought so !!:D

shawal :bulu kaki lelaki hot doh !:P:P

November 5, 2010 at 2:56 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home