Monday, March 14, 2011

Updated

Hello blog,,

You know what, there are varieties of people in this world. I've found like thousands or should I billions of people with different types of attitude and have different types of thought? Yes. I did. I do. Whatever.

I also have varieties of friends which somehow I found them annoying yet fun :)

1. Friends for benefits
2. Friends for just a hello and then goodbye
3. Friends who doesn't appreciate their friends
4. Friends who thinks they are the best
5. Friends who loves to brag
6. Friends who thinks they are laser macam Azwan Ali :P
7. Friends who are kind with us when their girlfriend weren't there
8. Friends who expect people will follow their lead
9. Friends who are over-confident
10. Friends who call their friends with "names"

Should I list all of them? Nahh! I don't have to! It's too many and it's not that necessary I guess :-/

There's lotsa dramas here in Uia. Ya know, the far you go, the wider you'll see, and by that I mean types of people :)

When I was a girl I thought people hate fat people but as I grow older and studying in KL, I know that different people have different minds and yeah whatever.

Now, all I have to do is to be me. Just me. Somehow, people just hate me for who I am but I can't change the real me to who I am not right? So, better stick to the real me but need to touch up a lil bit on the attitude towards orang tua. Hehe :P

Whatever it is, can you just accept me for who I am and don't try to complain about it cause I never complained about you, how annoying you are and such. Just be patient. We are not seeing each other everyminutes or everyseconds. But we are seeing each other everyday. DEAL WITH IT! ;)










Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home