Friday, November 12, 2010

I had a Bad Day

eh blog ,,

I'm soooo pissed off right now !!!

stupid laa !why is everyone didn't want to reply my message nor answer my calls .I feel so stupid and soo fucking left out !this is the problem when the holidays have started ,everyone will pretend not to hear the phone .they're too lazy to respond to me that they meet throughout the semester though .yeah ,that's good !that's the best way to avoid me kan .shialan !later when you text me or even call me ,I'll straight away push the button "NO !" means "get away from me you A-hole !"

whateverrr loser !





Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

kau tak call aku pon :P

November 12, 2010 at 8:33 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

You didn't even save my number kaaannn .....haha

November 15, 2010 at 9:42 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home