Monday, August 9, 2010

She Got You High and You Don't Even Know It


Dadih Dadih Dadih ♥♥♥


How did I get this dadih ?I didn't even have the mood to eat today .now that I'm OFFICIALLY on diet ,I only eat once a day cause I don't have this what people called as appetite this few days .why exactly is that happened ey ?is it because of the homesick syndrome that I'm having right now or the busy-ness of being a third year student ?SO NOT !hahaha :P

knock knock
*aaahh WHAT NOW ?!CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY SINGING WHILE LIPAT-ING THE BAJU ?!JUST COME IN ,THE DOOR IS NOT LOCK !*

knock knock
Sister :Sis ,nak beli dadih tak ?tinggal satu jek ni *muka kesian*
Me :errm brape satu ?
Sister :RM1.20 satu
Me :jap ekk *go and take the cash*
*it took me so long to take the money cause I didn't have small change =S*
Me :eh tapi saye tade duet kecik
Sister :brape awak ade ?
Me :rm10 ?
Sister :ohh ,,ade kot ..
Me :okay ,nah !*JUST GIVE ME THE DADIH !!LAMBATNYE !!*
Sister :*still finding the coins* nah rm8
Me :*okay lambat sangat !*eh bagi saye rm8 jek lah .tape ..
Sister :eh tanak lah cmtu
Me :eh tape ahh .ambek jek *padahal dah terliur gila tengok dadih tu*
Sister :okay thanks .awak sorang jek ke kat bilik ?
Me :a'aa .yang lain pegi makan rasenye
Sister :awak tak pegi makan plak ?
*amboi nak borak plak die !*
Me :oh .malas nak turun .hehe .thanks eh
Sister :okay

That dadih is so yummy !I freaking like it !feel like asking for more unfortunately ,just one left :(




Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home