Saturday, August 7, 2010

Give me a break


Eh blog ,,

While everybody's busy with theatre ,pantun ,etc .I'm the only one who got stuck in this boring room doing NOTHING -.-"

Phew thank God Qila ,naBs n kAzu took me out for lunch :] .it was naBs' treat .thanks babe :]

Went back from Klcc around 5 and straight away went to bed and woke up at 8.30pm .planned to wake up at 9 but this two little rascals ,waNi and naBs ,came to my room and bising-bising about their leadership problem .eh ?I don't get it =S

And oh !I bagi kAzu a souvenir from oppss and he said to naBs 'eh same dengan yang kakA bagi .sebijik !'
I was like (dalam hati lah) 'oh ye ke ,kalau dah same toksah ah bgtaw in public kan .pulanglah balik cmtu !hahaha :P'

Now that I know that manusia sangat pelik at times .hmm



Gdbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home