Monday, July 12, 2010

Year 3 ,you better treat me nicely ey


Eh blog ,,

I'm at uia already .it was tiring and I was sweating the whole day .first with the bus incident ,then trying to catch the train ,wait for one and a half hour to get the room key ,clean the fan and room were the most tiring activity ,at night went to cafe and the girlfriends' room ,around 2am prepared for tomorrow -.-'

But I love new sem cause I get to meet the girlfriends of course !:) oh I just need to catch up on my gossips .xos !;)

Hopefully everything will run smoothly .I need to settle some errands .I really hope that the lecturers and the deputy dean will approve my study leave application .oh I'm so nervous .wish me luck !=S



Gdbye.

4 Comments:

Blogger amsyar said...

I baru semalam pergi uia ! next week pun pergi kut :O

July 12, 2010 at 2:22 AM 
Blogger Shawal Abd. Rashid said...

u apply study leave kah????

July 12, 2010 at 7:05 PM 
Blogger azam baizen said...

naper apply study leave?

July 14, 2010 at 7:32 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

amsyar :tak cakaaap pun !!!
shawal&&azam :eh salah ,bukan study leave .absence from classes to be exact :)

July 16, 2010 at 11:39 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home