Thursday, August 12, 2010

Days ,Weeks ,Months ,Years ,Tears


Time-time puasa macam ni rindu pulak kat nazarEne .YES ,I KNOW ,now I admit I actually missed him so freaking much .he's the only one who would call me and ask what I'm gonna have for berbuka .he's the only one who would call and wake me up for sahur .kadang-kadang video call terus :]okay now i miss those moments like seriously :'(

eh tapi besides him ,it's my dad and fatiMah who would do such thing to me .sweet kaaaan ?HAHA !but it wasn't a phone call .they just send me text messages -.-"
if call terus and talk about food during Ramadhan ,yes ,HE'S THE ONLY ONE :')

it has been 2 years we didn't contact each other .if he did ,I'm sorry ,your number is private and I couldn't trace if it was you .DAMN !I think I'm so regret for deleting your phone number and facebook >.<

. SERIOUSLY ,I MISS YOU MAN !:'(





Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Bila rindu camtu lah jadinya.. huhu.. Takper.. Aku msh ada d sini.. hehe...

August 13, 2010 at 1:16 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

haha kau ade ek ?okay pls lah kejut aku sahur kan !HAHA :P

August 13, 2010 at 1:55 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home