Sunday, September 4, 2011

I is Sad.

Eh blog,,

Raya holiday is almost over. I is sad :(( next week I'm going back to Uia. Dina & Hani going back to KL tomorrow. Smorang dah balik. Kampung jadi senyap. Senyap macam KL time first day of raya macam tu :P

Oh by the way, gegambar tu nak bgtau yang haritu smorang ingat aku bagi virus kat diorang. Facebook kan. Virus dia macam seguni dah aku rasa. One of the ways to spread out the virus is through facebook chatting.

So one day when I went online guna ipod, ingat nak chatting la. Tapi malu jugak tetiba nak tegur kan. I came out with this idea. I typed 'hi. How r u?' and 'hi. Wanna laugh?' Ni virus paling famous. So, THESE are what happened. Elyas' response is so cute!!! Hahahaha. Apis sangat la lurus -______- I did kacau Syera tapi tak sempat nak print screen. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ. It was fun though.

Aku gelak sensorang. Sampai now diorang still tak tau yang that was me sebenarnya!! Hahaha :P

P/S: Do not try this at home! It's annoying :P








Gdbye.
Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home