Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cerita Sikit Je

Eh blog,,

Me and family went to Port anak lelaki Dick. Hahaha. Fikir sendiri :P Last Sunday pegi. Ze sisters and ze mother MC on Monday and Tuesday.

But I think it's not exactly kat Port Dickson. Kat seremban batu 2 ke lukut. Not sure. Tapi bukan kat bandar. Near to Giant Port Dickson je. The Legend International Water Homes.

Best! Double ze best! Awesomeness! Ada private swimming pool. Tu paling syok. So I don't need to go to their public pool and sedih cause tak boleh berendam pakai baju biasa.

Dengan adanya private pool, nak je aku tido pun dalam tu. Haha. I is so jakun man! :P

Went there for 1 night je tapi syok. I bet ramai dah try this hotel pasal last night I baca blog Adnan, Akmal and Amjah's mom, diorang balik Malaysia pegi situ.

The room pun very ze spacious. Toilet and tempat shower jauh sikit. So macam seram if I wanna go pee after midnight :B

Esok la upload the pictures. Now is so malas to on the laptop and wait for the pictures to load (¬_¬)


Sent by Maxis from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Waaaa... Nice! Dierang punya package untuk 1 night stay berapa?

July 14, 2011 at 11:58 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Sangaaaaaattt! :))))
One night dalam rm600 camtu kot amer.

July 16, 2011 at 10:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home