Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It is Finally December :)

Eh blog ,,

Yeah .it's FINALLY December !phew .I can't wait for MY BIRHTDAY !!:DDD

Bila it's my birthday ,I feel soooo young .hihiks :"> I don't really care about the presents neither do I care about the celebration .all I cared about is the wishessss from the loved ones .I love that moment but I don't quite prefer wishes from facebook cause facebook yang remind them about my birthday .not really their effort eyy .HAHA

Anyway ,,I passed my JPJ test !weehooo :DD tapi syiRa mesti dah tak heran dah since die dah nak setahun dengan 'P' die .hmph !hahaha :PP

I love today !I love it cause it's December baby !I love it cause I passed my driving test .I love it cause I met new people .I looooveeee it cause I got the chance to meet the friends from twitter !and I love it cause I'm FINALLY at home !woot woot :DD

it's muar baby !;))

I met zull and shah just now .LOVELY !:)))
sayangnya I didn't have the chance to spend my lunch time with them cause I datang lambat ke KLCC :(( blame cikgu naiM !Hmpft !haha

It's very difficult to find and recognize them cause I tak kenal any of them .luckily ada this handsome boy was staring at me and muka macam nak cakap "eh die ni ke nuRin" .haha but I tak sempat nak ingat name die .hehe

Zull did introduce me one by one tapi just in a few secs ,I forgot all except for zull of course and shah (the one who keep calling me dik) !sempat cakap with zull only :(( but they're are friendly except for this one girl yang I rase I tak kenal pun kot ?hehe

Next time ,,Imma make sure ada free time to lepak with them and other few lagi .whippie !:DD

I met one guy at skem who's also Uia student but he's Indonesian .err I don't even know his name .teruk gila !-.-

Mak's getting annoyed with me playing with this iPod .she kept saying "Leka win dengan iPod ek" .hehe sorry mak .I just couldn't take my hands off of this gadget :)))))






Gdbye.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leya said...

kan kan..
getting the wishes is really precious...
aww happy too la..hehe

December 1, 2010 at 10:03 PM 
Blogger Syahirah Abdul Aziz said...

a ah. memang aku x heran. (dgn nada belagak sombong hidung ke atas). haha

btw, CONGRATS NURIN!!!
nati bleh bwk aku jenjalan. haha

December 1, 2010 at 10:56 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Leya :betul tu !Nnt Jgn lupe wish I !!haha
Syira :Agak dah !jealous I nokss !haha no problem :))

December 2, 2010 at 12:57 AM 
Blogger Shawal Abd. Rashid said...

oit. mesti la kami ingat... december 9th, baby.. lol...

every year aku wish ko, k... cume present je x pnah bg. hikhik

December 2, 2010 at 5:44 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Yayyy !sayang Shawal !muaahxx
This year wish lg okay ;))

December 2, 2010 at 7:54 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home