Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Parappapappa I'm lovin' you !!:))

Eh blog ,,

How are you ?haven't updated you for agesss kan .Eh ye ke ?hehe

Anyway ,this is my third day in Ampang and my last class for driving lessons .wheee :DD

I'm now at McD masjid jamek having my breakfast alone cause salah budget time .my class supposed to be started at 1pm but I gerak from Ampang at 10am .tooooooo farking early !now I gotta spend this bloody 3hours doing nothing .thank God McD ada free wi fi :DD

breakfast anyone ??:))

Okay .my jpj test is tomorrow .wish me luck people !I'm sooo need the license .okay .cuak :-/








Gdbye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Syahirah Abdul Aziz said...

goodluck nurin. btw fyi, lesen aku nk abis setahun dah. haha

November 30, 2010 at 12:21 PM 
Blogger AmirFX said...

Gud luck for u... Parappappappaaaa..

November 30, 2010 at 7:29 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

Amer :thanks man !xoxo
Syira :tauuuuu benci gileee .tension Aku ni !haha

December 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home