Monday, June 28, 2010

Kedah Trip


Hello Penang :)


It's US and the paddy field <3<3

Bye-Bye Kedah&&Penang :(


Eh blog ,,

How are you ?I've been busy lately and therefore I forgot about you .I am so sorry man !:)

June 19 - June 22
Me and my girlfriends went to Kedah and Penang .It was a first trip with the girlfriends .We were so excited but there was a lil' conflict at first where Ida didn't want to join us cause she had stuff to do with her friends .Everybody was so pissed off but then it was a mistake and she decided to join us .Phew :)

It was fun but I was having PMS during the trip and I didn't talk much .I'm sorry you guys :(
But the truth is I had fun and thanks to you guys .

Nothing much happened eyy .we laughed ,we talked ,we cooked ,we slept ,we did everything together .thought of going to Penang and getting sunburn and all unfortunately ,it was raining .blergh -.-" so everything was in a hurry .sigh

so that's all about the trip .I've uploaded the pictures in facebook but the quality gaaahhhhh beyond expectation I guess ?HAHAHA naaahh ,the quality is not so good .I don't know why .mungkin kena hujan ?:(




Gdbye.

4 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Wahhh.. Beshnyer.... hehe.. Aaa... Lamer gak ko dah tak hapdate blog.... Nampak dah sarang lelabah... Boleh buat kain sutera dah nie... haha...

June 28, 2010 at 9:19 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

haha busy lah amer :P
trip ni okay lah .tak best mcm aku expected .hehehehe

June 29, 2010 at 2:29 AM 
Blogger Papa Hero said...

kat belakang tu sawah padi ke sawah lalang??? padi kan?? he he he ...gurau jer...

July 1, 2010 at 3:14 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

ahhaha siudss .nampak cm lalang ek .padi bhaiii :D:D:D

July 1, 2010 at 8:46 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home