Sunday, July 4, 2010

Messi DEARIE =)

Messi the Legend

Hello people ,meet Messi .the best footballer in the world :P


GONZALO HIGUAIN

The second man after Messi .He's hot I tell ya .RAWRRR !;D

tevez tevez tevez .CARLOS TEVEZ

The worst man ever !the name is popular .unfortunately ,I don't think he is a good player .I mean I just don't really like him playing in the field or the way he plays may also be too violent I guees ?=S



As far as my own happiness is concerned ,I would like to see Argentina prevail against Germany last night .Lionel Messi has been the player of the tournament so far and I would hate to see his team eliminated .UNFORTUNATELY ........UGH !!*you already knew the result right*

UGH .I am not satisfied with the results of yesterday .argentina ,ZERO ?nadaa goal ?what the heck !!!!!!
:O
I was expected that Argentina kalah with at least one goal ?


MOURNING && FRUSTRATED
that's all I can say T_T






Gdbye.

4 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Don't Cry For me Argentina..... lalalaaaa....

July 5, 2010 at 9:27 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

ah amer kau same ngan mak aku !!!grrrr

July 5, 2010 at 8:37 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miahahha. takpe lepas ni england sayang argentina lebehhhh XD

messi best footballer in the world? die yang lompat nak tanduk bola macam orang tak makan beberapa hari tu ke?


xoxo
emi**

July 5, 2010 at 9:16 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

i knw it's you emiraa !damn you !!!!ah i dont care !still loving messi =)

July 5, 2010 at 10:14 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home