Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dear Kesten Emira

Eii Blog ,,

Offline message from Kesten and stated there 3/1 and 3/1
OMG !It's today !!!:'(



Kesten dearie ,I'm soree
It's not that I don't want to meet you
It's just that I won't be able to go to MidValley
It's so far away from my college
And it takes me about 2hours to reach there (tak kira lagi KTM sesak kan)
Solution :You need to datang KLCC to meet up .It's a MUST babe
That's the only place that's nearer to my place
Or else ,I'm soreeeeee ..takda jodoh !hahahak :P:P
Or "mungkin ada orang yang willingly nak hantar aku ke MidValley dengan kereta ?"heh heh



Ish .Kalau tak dapat jumpa Kesten ,macam teramatlah sedih
But what to do ,I'm unable to go to MidValley as I have second quiz for Modern History of Europe tommorow :'(
But Kesten ,if your reading this ,PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL
sebab i'm rarely go online since wireless is fcuking damn slow .ugh

Kesten ,come over to my place okay gak
Lebih seronok(:






Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home