Friday, January 29, 2010

Relief :D

I have completed my assignment !
That's obviously a BIG YAYYY :DDD
after a few days tidur lambat . Finally ready to go !
err but it is not all ready
Only front page, table of content, page number, and a few isi in the assignment is not included
At least I put some effort dlm my work yang lame dah delayed .Hehe

Humaira YM with me just a now, she said that she has not even select the title for the assignment
OMG! FOR REAL ?!:O
but she's clever , am sure she can be ready in only 2 days kan? (:

Okay, enough with the assignment punya cerita
lets move on to another topic :D
I need to buy new shoes and clothes lah .DESPERATELY.
I know Mak and bapak will be angry when I nakkan shoes and clothes shopping
it it because it is hard for me to wear clothes and shoes that i've bought
it's like what I buy ,i'll wear in 10years nanti
funnnyyyy riiiiite ?yeah
wasted gile !:P

I'll update this blog later lah
I'm off to bed
Sleepy ya ampun !!


Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home