Monday, February 15, 2010

Vin Diesel

Hello Blog ,,

Loooooookkkkk Loooooookkkkk !!
Tough guy on earth
He's cute .Don't you think so ?
Kikikikikikiki :DDD
I'm officially love this guy .Hihik :">
I'll set him as a wallpaper for my lappy for sure ((x


Eh I was looking for Adobe Photoshop CS2 punya serial number lah
Does anyone know the serial for that software ?
I've finished downloading Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
Tapi I just realized that I Need to have Photoshop CS4
DARN !

Now I need to download that software which it's hard to find or google it
This website ade link to download photoshop cs4
but then I tataw nak install that software sebab ianya portable
What The F !Buta IT habes !):

Esuk I'm going back to UIA already
That's sad .Totally
Rase nak demam jek sekarang ):





Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home