Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kerja

aih lately internet macam laju but then pc bapak macam slow
I have no problem with bapak's pc at all *innocent*
But when I get so excited to watch AJL, it gets on my last nerve !
Which music die lagi laju dari mulut
Hish mana boleh jadik .Faizal Tahir won't look awesome kalau macam tu !
Hihik :">

Oh that day Asna asked me to design tickets for Nusantara Theatrical Week
And it was on Friday macam tu kot and and he wanted me to email him the design Monday tu .WHAT ?!ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING ?!:O
I don't have time to design that ticks because I was in KL the whole weekend
So ended up ,I told him I have things to do with my family
Yeah ,I'd email you on the 26th or 27th lah ye(:

After figuring it out who's gonna design it for me
Well ,I need others help because I know nothing about designing .Ish macam &^*#%#$^@ ah !
Then I asked Syak to help me and she was like 'Syak maik hentam jek tu' (I mean the designs yang I pernah tgk kat myspace and frienster dulu lah kan)
Syak pun put some effort to kenalkan aku with Azizan
I called Azizan and he was like 'okay ,you text me the details la'
GOD !THANK YOU !((:

Hani cakap I need to have back up plan .Eh bukan ,back up utk tickets tu lah
Ish .On second thought ,nak try bwat
And here's the hasil
Ish macam HARAM gile rupe
LAME oh bak kate Azizan[=




These two are Azizan's designs .Well ,I'm not sure about the theatrical spelling (with E or without E between T and R tu) =S






And Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeessseeeee are my designs .Serabut gila kan !
I prefer Azizan's cause mcm simple gile

Akhirnya I sent all four to asna .Tataw whether he likes it or not kan
Sorry asna I couldn't make the tickets nampak DIVA since kitekan DIVA .lmfao



Amma finish up my ITL assignment .Well ,AGAIN !
Think am not able to settle everything tonight cause amma download some movies
EHEM !I found new website to download movies since bapak's pc don't have that particular software untuk stage.vu tu
Hihik :">








Goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home