Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Such a long day

Eii Blog ,,

Today-was so exhausting
Although there's just a class in the morning ,
But I was unable to get a rest in the afternoon
I went to HS department to declare my minor in IRK then discussed about IR assignment
Needed to rush to tv room for pre-registration on the evening

Went back from tv room ,take a bath and washed clothes
Then prepared to go to class
Halfway to class ,Nashidah texted Fazreena that class canceled
Hang out at HS cafe with Fazreena
Enjoying Nasi Goreng Kampung and Limau Ice
Unfortunately the meal was so yucky
Tasteless !Ugh
What a Night

Yeah ,although Fazreena could meet her "Lelaki Idaman" :))
Whereas I need to finish up my-tasteless Nasi Goreng Kampung and Limau Ice
UGH !




Goodbye .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home