Monday, January 25, 2010

Damn assignments

God .It's holiday !Finally !!!:DDD
After a few weeks spending time with friends di UIA ,I think I need to go back home EVERY WEEKEND
So that I can relax and tak fikir pasal friends punya 'hal'
Well yeah ,you know that 'hal' which I'm not gonna talk abt it kan *wink*

So ,here I'm am ,feeling sooooo daaymn goooooooooooooooooood di rumah
Eventho I have tons of work that need to be done before college starts
err what the hell ,relax tetap harus !:DD

Lets start with Hahahahahhahhahahahahaha :))
Things that made me laugh teguling-guling
and I just couldn't stop laughing till now
hihik :">

Okay ,here's the thing
I was abt to start my Introduction to Law and Government assignment which I need to submit it on the 6th of February
Umm ,actually us ,Sir Marzuki's students ,don't really know when is the due date
But according to Fazreena and aku punya kiraan ,ianya kena hantar on the 22nd
Well ,tau jek lah Fazreena ,aku and Fizah kan .Kiterang suka assume assgnments hantar lambat sebab last minute punye kerja memang the bomb !(:

Before I bukak Microsoft Word ,HarakahDaily ,Raja Petra's website and stuff ,I logged in to Facebook first as usual :)
Then I replied everything that need to be replied
And tibe-2 tepikir "mcm best jugak if selongkar gambar lame-2 kan :)"

I was chatting with Kesten si RINDU tu
wanted to ask her about any current issues berkaitan dengan religious freedom in Malaysia
So she was like 'dah tak berminat' and sebuk dengan 'kentang-kat-dapur-bersama-jiran' which complicate me like yeah whatevs

So yeah ,I ambek the album and tgk all the gambar
There's not so many gambar yang blh diupload
Kilat punya gambar lame lagi banyak kot
But the funniest thing is pasal a-boy-yang-aku-tak-ingat-where-the-hell-did-he-come-from ?:P:P






Here's the letter yang aku jumpa in my album tu .Ya Allah !sumpah aku tak ingat langsung sape sent this letter to me and whether I replied to him back or not ?Seriously ,macam nak mati gelak sbb the other side of the paper ade tulis macam pantun .Sounds FUNNY gile weh


Jeng jeng jeng ........HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA .This is the guy who sent me the letter !I don't even remember his name .God !!!!!!:O


Kalau tanye Kesten and separuh student convent pasal budak 4org ni mesti dorg kenal .ngahahaha .I lost Haliza's phone number and terus lost contact with four of them .haihh ):


Ni paling best kot but I wonder where was Kesten time ni ?!*maraah*



Hahahaha itu jek for today
I supposedly habiskan my assignment and turned out to be THIS !
Oh memories (':
hah ,memang esuk mak hentam aku habes-habesan lah kan
and it's already 5am .lagi lah kena marah
hihik :">







Goodbye .

2 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

lepas kau telah siap design tickets, ape kata kau promo kat sini !!! yeay nurin... go nurin...

:) :D

January 25, 2010 at 12:49 PM 
Blogger Dr. Zuhaira said...

Salam,

Jangan lepaskan peluang utk memenangi 4GB Kingston Data Traveler atau 250GB Maxtor External Hard Disk.

Sia layari:
http://emilayusof.com/2010/01/blog-survey/

-zu-

January 26, 2010 at 1:34 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home