Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekend

Today is the day where aku and NOR.FAIZ supposed to berjumpa di UIA !!!!!!!!
Hes in gumbaakkk dari friday lagi and he didnt even tell me about that
SETUPID gilerrrrr !grrrr

and yeah ,he was supposed to meet me before he went back to nilai at 6pm
I woke up at 11am and went to ampang park to meet dina
we're supposed to watch muvie and jalan-2
but then I told her I need to jumpa my friend from nilai
meaning that I only have few hours to spend with her

we had brunch di old town and cuma sempat beli tudung ):
Then around 1.30 ,I went back to gumbakkk
I texted him that i was already in UIA
and he texted me back asking me to go rehat first because hes still in his friend's room
So I was like ,"haha okay ,text me whenever your ready"
and he said okay

then I mandi and charged my phone ,played games and stuff
and after FOUR-HOURS barulah he texted me saying that hes sorry because tak sempat nak jumpa
YA ALLAH !!!!kau bwat ape lah dgn member kau tu kan ??!!!!hesh
DAMN NOR.FAIZ !I'm so pissed off with you man !X(

Patutnya aku dah boleh spend byk time dengan dina dah !
Ish .MARAH !!!

So yeah ,and now i'm not in a good mood because of Nor.Faiz !
Cilake btl
He ruins my day like blergh !
I'd kill him if I have the chance to do that((:






Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home