Monday, September 7, 2009

Pissed Off.

When I was on the phone with Fazreena ,she kept on asking me about pictures of Nazarene's with his girlfriend
Girl ,it's not that I don't want to show you
It is because I'm jealous .hell yea .
Well well ,that doesn't mean that I like him okay
It's just that ....Wey c'mon lah !He's my friend .I mean ,he WAS my friend .Sape tak marah bilaaaa .......
Untuk just a blink of the eyes ,he's no longer my friend ,macam tu ?
Is it just because he already got a new gfriend hm ?!
Not fair lah like that !Are you throwing your other girlfriends away just because nak jaga hati the girl of your life ?!
Tak make sense okayyyy

Anyway ,I do blame him cause other than family ,friends are your priority even when you DO HAVE a boyfie/girlfriend kan ?!
I know there are limitations of everything
Some might say that you can love your friends but make sure it's from the same gender
Not making your lover think that you're cheating or whatever
BUT is your partner really that dumb to think that we're scandal or anything ?!:0

Sharing problems and stuffs with you was a nice time that I had
But what I've also found is that you have to move on from those people at certain times ,because that's the way it happens
A lot of people thought maybe I wouldn't make it .They thought I was finished ,didn't they ?
Nothing I can do about the past
But I'm hoping to prove them wrong now
It will be hard to be with someone who doesn't get what you do .Geez

Sorry if I might hurt you ,
I just want to make my friendship term with you not as painful as others who is now M.I.A
You were nice to me ,listen to my problems ,being a good listener to me with a lil bit of advices and stuff .That's the sweetest thang baybay .Thankyouuuu ;DDD
But what happened after we met up ?!Everything has changed !
You talked about like what ?a dozen of girls macam tu ?!and frankly speaking ,I was really pissed off that time
My girls know very well how pissed was I that time X-(

As a friend ,I would really need you practically everytime
The fact that you dont have my back ,makes it hard
Why is it that when it comes to me ,semua nak benci ?
Yeah .I know I'm such a boring person to talk to .Am I right ?!

Boy oh boy ,,please try to love me rather than hating me like you do now
I didnt answer your phone calls because I was in the class
I need to concerntrate .I need to be as genius as you ,remember ?!
So please do not try to balas dendam
Because I didnt do it on purpose .

Bye-Bye now
Selamat Hari Raya !=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home