Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2nd day puasa !=DD


This is my sahur !
That biscuit is tasteless !)=


Was it my fault or people just wanted to make fun of me ?!
I dnt know how to treat people well and kindly ,frankly speaking
All bad words will come out frm my mouth
I cant be somebody else
It's just me !

I dnt knw why i easily get irritated by ppl around me
I'm easy to hate ppl
Why am i like this ?shit !
Now they're avoiding me cause they thot that i hate them
I DID NOT !me myself dnt even knw why i did such thangs to u
Eventho u didnt do any wrongs

I'm sorry if i hurt you
I'm sorry if i avoiding u all these while
I'm sorry i COULDN'T be such a great friend to u
I'm sorry i gave you lotsa troubles

Minta maaf kepada yang berkaitan ((=



Hypocrites ,backstabbers ,i KNOW who and where you are !
Don't think i dnt realize what u did to me ah !
I'm always aware and alert with ur behavior
I knw u make fun of me selama ini but one day i hope u will realize how important friends are to u and pls do appreciate your friends OKAY ?!

Malam .



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hypocrites ,backstabbers ,i KNOW who and where you are !


oihh camne kau tahu siapa aku dan di mana aku. gile hebat ah kau.


-emira kesten

(hahah siap kenalkan diri hahaha)

July 27, 2009 at 4:22 AM 
Anonymous nuns said...

bodoh !!
kau ahh memang !
dari dulu pun terkenal ngan hypocrite and backstab kawan !:P:P

July 27, 2009 at 4:08 PM 
Blogger Syahirah Abdul Aziz said...

nurin....
walaupun aku x makan cili, tp aku rase pedas cm bakso yg ko mkn td..

maafkan aku kawan. haha.

July 28, 2009 at 6:34 PM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

syira ,haha
bakso tu gile babs punye pedas
maknenye ,SAH lah kau org nye !:P:P

August 3, 2009 at 12:14 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home