Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finals !!


Oh how i miss my afro hair )'=

Now i can ikat my hair already which is a BIG YAY ![['=


Dear blog ,tomorrow i'm gonna sit for my first and final science of hadith paper .
I'm so farking daymn scared plus nervous because i've no idea which topic should i focus more =S
All i'm thinking right now is rumah and my faizaltahir di rumah .haha

Whatever happens pun i still hv to sit for the examination kan ?aiyoo

Wish me luck guys .
Wish i could declare my major by next semester .
Fark fark fark !it scares the hell outta me !i feel like crying and hoping for an A from my madam =S



2 Comments:

Blogger Syahirah Abdul Aziz said...

good luck nurin!!!
:)

June 23, 2009 at 9:02 PM 
Anonymous nuns said...

heheh thanks syira !!:D:D:D

June 25, 2009 at 1:20 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home