Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Argh !!!!


Hello political science !
Goodbye oh communication !

Dear blog ,i'm majoring in political science now

They gave me a chance ,i should've taken the chance seriously but i blew it myself ,not them
Well ,thts all i could archieve i guess

An apology to mak ,bapak and nur !
I couldn't do better

It hurts REAL bad when you can't fulfill what your family is hoping for and what you're aiming for ever since you enter cfs
Sokay la brah !
I redha with apa yang ditakdirkan eventho i'm disappointed with it

If people asking about ur daughter ,sister or cousin ,tell them i'm no more comm stdnt seperti yg diwishkan

Sorry for disappointing you guys
Darn !kecewa !
I FEEL LIKE CRYING
Night




2 Comments:

Blogger ashraf said...

nampak sungguh kita ditkaderkan senaseb wahai rambut alfro!

July 16, 2009 at 11:41 PM 
Blogger Farah Alias said...

dear nurin, do ur best! u can do it. :)

July 17, 2009 at 1:28 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home