Saturday, June 13, 2009

About Me For You To Remember(=


I hate looking myself in the mirror
I hate knowing I have fear
I hate seeing what isn't there
I hate feeling that I am scared

I hate believing what isn't true
I hate believing and trusting you
I hate crying myself to sleep
Forgive me for I have dreams

I feel left out and all alone
With no one to call my own
My eyes are red and I cry blood
Please help me or I'll cry a flood

My friends see what I let them see
If they only could see the true side of me
And as I die inside with pain
Please don't think that I'm insane

Cause believe it or not I have a heart
That's been slowly torn apart


4 Comments:

Blogger fyzeleen said...

i love u nuns. jgn la berkata kata begini. aku cam sedih,

June 13, 2009 at 3:47 PM 
Anonymous nuns said...

hahaha sayu hati dah ke cik fye ?ni baru sikit ... hahahah :P:P:P

June 13, 2009 at 7:52 PM 
Blogger dinaRr said...

win.
akak tak faham the kaitan of the pic with all the words yg mcm ntah win ni berlakon buat2 sedih ke ape.

June 14, 2009 at 8:41 PM 
Anonymous nuns said...

ahaha sebok gile !gamba tu just wanna show that my editting is waaaayyy cooler than yours !heheh :D:D

June 14, 2009 at 10:57 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home