Monday, July 13, 2009

Freshies


It's the beginning of new semester !i feel fresh and eager to meet my friends especially for the new intake whom i didnt get the chance to meet for about a year =DDD

There are lotsa or should i say millions of thangs hv changed and i dnt even knw about it )=
For example ,keng and ain dh convert to edu .they are taking tesl .where me, maseh belum declare my major course .shesh

Met myra at first but didnt manage to talk much with her
Manage to hug and talk and walk with MYA-KU-RINDU =DDD

Then my family and i were hving lunch at kelha food .thnx bpk .went to jusco to find my tamus air but couldnt find it .hish X-(

I asked bpk to send me to uia as early as possible .i wanted to meet ILYAS and i managed to hold him but believe it or not ,he CRIED when i dokong him .hmph ilyas ilyas .
Tasnim sebilik with k.linda .should i give her a big applause ?!hahaha

Just to make myself busy and not homesick ,teman anis&&timah hving dinner at cafe

At night i started to feel nervous and homesick )=
I couldnt check my add-drop thingy bcoz they want me to declare my major first .how sad could that be ?the biggest fear is not able to major in mass comm .I FEEL LIKE CRYING ='(

I am sleepy .i'm off to bed people .night .hugs



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home