Wednesday, July 30, 2008

its hard to face this life

27th July
I'm shocked because my uncle has passed away :"(
my beloved ones .my everything .my partner laughter .
we havent meet him ever since lynn tunang
we didnt talk much .
we didnt spend time to laugh out loud .
mahhnn ,imissyou friggin much !!!:"(
for all of the sudden ,you left us without knowing your condition when you're in the hospital .
i supposed to text you to ask about you condition and make sure your in a good condition kan ?
but this hampeh me ni mmg HAMPEH lah kan
i'm sorry manji ,,for everysinglething that i've done wrong towards you .
you-know iloveyouverymuch .
i love you as much as i love my parents
my dad's side are my everything !
they give me strength and confident in life !
iloeyouguyssomuch and imissyouguys
lame x borak2 mcm dolu2 time raye
and now uncle-ku tinggal manpik and wak fuad jek
sob2 ..al-fatihah ..

28th July
hari kebumian manji di muar .
it was at 10am
and aku ,jihan ,munah ,hani and dina went back to our place at 6pm from muar
i reached hostel at 10pm .
thank god everything is okay .
i'm gonna miss you guys !!!

29th July
class started at 10am
aku bangun jek mate bengkak
haha ponge betull :PP
then i brought along my super heavy communication book
and suddenly this two sengal punya kawan so called si cicak ida and sister ngesot nad told me that theres no class for comm .
bengang aku dh half way baru ckp kann !!!urgghhh !!
then aku balik and makan
around 1pm ,aku and fye went to klcc to watch movieeee
we watched kuntilanak3
it was like ..urrrggghhh !!!
next time we planned to watched i'm not single
heh .

today - 30th July
rasok was okay ,i started to participate in class which is YAYY lahh kann ;DD
then psyche was okay jugak but i x lukis ini neuron and i didnt get what the lecturer was talking about
i was like uurrghhh gileeeee punyaa blurrr
benci !!
satgi kene study sume balik ,,nk cover yg x dtg tu :(
then balik and makan and take a nap
adoii ngantuk amat lah sgt kannn *yawn*
went to bm class which is buring ..no cikgu ,,discussed about our presentation
i dont quite like itu ezwan ,,he's sumbung bila bertembung but gila talkative when in class
itu azim(lelaki byk kereta) masuk group kiterang .so now dh ade 5 lah -aku ,zetyyy ,fye ,ezwan and azim .
then gerak gy cac tuk reg laptop dorg
but fye didnt bring her laptop so they decided to register it tomorrow
ciss !wat penat aku jaa X-(
i started not to like one of my friends ni .
she talks a lot and agak lah annoying sikit kann
i dont quite like her since i met her for the first time
hahah :P
and now she close with fye
sedih sikit lahh
and fye you know why aku baik same itu nad ?
because that girl always call you "eyy fye ,,kau tawu tak ..."
whatev !!like i care !!
real friend is hard to find but once i've found her ,she goes to another friend and i think i have to make friend with all and forget about searching for BESTFRIEND !
yes ,my bitch is my bestfriend but sometimes she can be my ENEMY !hahah :P
we're not close for all the time .iloveyou ,bitch when your hyper !take note !hehe :)


ciao ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home