Sunday, September 12, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya !

Halo people !how's your raya ?my raya was AWESOME !my second day of raya was double AWESOME !I was enjoying every second and every minute of it :D:D:D


Eh blog ,,

I miss youuuuuhh much !<33


First in the morning ,the family :]

Bapakkk's side

after went back from yaii's house

merepek much ey ?:P


awh I just love Raya man !eh but don't worry ,Ramadhan is still my number one :) I need to go back to KL tomorrow .okay benci :( cause I got class on Wednesday and it's Political Thought II .terbaek kan ?HEH !X-(

the Maahadian is having this convoy raya whatever tomorrow .unfaiiiiirrrr !I'm not joining ,thank you very much lah kan :-/ but the convent girls punya convoy raya is on Thursday I guess ,so I might be joining them for sure .whippieee !!:):):)





Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger IZRIN-HARIRI said...

You got one nice family ;)

September 19, 2010 at 10:51 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

thanks een !:D:D:D

September 19, 2010 at 9:45 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home