Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A walk not to remember

Eh blog ,,

Today is such a tiring day .I slept for every 2mins in class .when ustaz read the text ,I started to put my head on the table ,the next minute I woke up ,they already moved on to the exercises .aiyoo this is bad man !-.-"

After class I straight away went to KLCC all by maself searching for cupcakes .yes ,I was craving for it since last week like gila !HAHA found the stall and bought 6 of it .YUMMY !
unfortunately ,damn you ,Maryam had an emergency and needed to go back home .sheesshh *hampa* .so ,all I need is to wait for her and Fatimah .we'll be having slumber party at my room tomorrow .UGH LAMBATNYA !:(

On the way back to UIA .guess what ?!I heard a voice that sounds the same like that man .oh yeah that man !macam creepy gila kan ?!at some point macam upset gila sebab well you know how much I missed that person kan and that person didn't bother to contact me since last year .it hurts so bad ,real bad .I heard that voice in the train .the guys(he and his friend) sat next to me .memang macam hareeem !tak boleh ke nak duduk tempat laen ha ?!

Then waited for the bus and suddenly the guys were right next to me waiting for the bus to UIA as well .TAHIK gila ogeyh .dalam bus pun macam duduk nak dekat .okay I don't mind kalau duduk dekat dengan diorang but then why must you guys talk to each other ?couldn't you just shut the fuck up ?!your voice just remind me of that little someone whom I'm trying so hard to forget about .and now my mind just couldn't stop thinking of that fcuking person

As I reached UIA ,I ran to my room and it was fcuking tiring because it was raining and hell yeah I forgot to bring my umbrella ,thanks Malaysia Brunei !HAHA campak the bag and stuff ,and when to bed .woke up after getting a phone call from CikNab .STRESS gila and I just need a deep rest man !went to Keng's just trying to make myself busy and never wanted to think about that person

SHIAT !!!


Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Haha.. Kesian.. Lenkali ko lempang jer budak tu... Adehhh... Sori... Ayat marabahaya terkeluar.. haha... Nway, be patient... Things happen for a reason...

May 19, 2010 at 10:56 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

adoyy amer .tension gua !!:(

May 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home