Saturday, May 8, 2010

lovely Fridayyy

Eh blog ,,


Today I went out with aIn and naBs .I had fun really (: we went to Melaka for bowling and karaoke .done with bowling ,then continue walking to the games zone .then naBs wanted to release her tension dengan nyanyi about 10songs till she lost her voice .silly you lily !HAHA

ehem ehem riteee ?I know !HAHA
I proudly say that I WON with 79points .wewoot !;D


Karok time !:P


Dataran Merdeka didn't entertain us that much .so we got off around 5 and straight away went to naBs' auntie's house .unfortunately ,after freaking 2hours then barulah we found the house .sengal punya naBs !HAHA rest for awhile and had dinner at Bentayan ,Muar .Mee Bandung is always be my favourite .so that's what I had for dinner .the taste's AWESOME as usual baby !((;

aIn sent me home at 9 and I bought burger for the parents and the sister on the way home .my Friday was super duperly fantastic mahn !=D
Hows yours ? I bet the guys WON'T spend their fridays with fun stuff as they have to go for friday prayer kaan ?HAHA =P






Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Ehhh... Tererlah men boling... Nanti leh buat competition... haha...

May 9, 2010 at 10:31 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

jum amer !;D

May 9, 2010 at 7:00 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home