Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I love exams

Eh blog ,,

Lately I don't call people with their nicknames .I called them with their full name instead .starting last few days I called Fathy as Fathiyah and Zetyyy as Izzaty .What happen eyy when you no longer call your bestfriends with their nama manja ?Fazreena ,Nadirah and Hafizah .That's what they have been called every single day .it's sorta weird okayy sebab their name's tooooo long weh .unlike mine .err that's my point actually .HAHAHA :P:P

I'll be having my Arabic mid-term exam tomorrow night and you people MUST pray for my success (=



Gdbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmirFX said...

Aku pun panggil kau nama full jugak... Fullstop... haha... ehhh.. Suka dengan exam? Semoga sukses hendaknya....

May 13, 2010 at 1:59 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

sebab name aku pendek jek bhaii !HAHA
tak suke sebnarnye :P thanks awak ;D

May 14, 2010 at 12:16 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home