Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm just a regular teenager



Last night I watched cerekarama entitle 'Sebelum Akhirat' with Bapakkk ,,Makkk and Dina .it was SCARY like hell .insaf I tengok weh .hee :P .lessons that I learned in that drama was like a thousand !

  1. I SERIOUSLY need to learn to forgive and forget
  2. I need to learn to be polite with parents
  3. I need to learn not to simply trust man
  4. I REALLY need to learn karate for my own benefit =)


And then after going through a not-so-tough week ,I thought about things that I never thought before ..

  1. I need to learn to be MORE friendly
  2. I need to learn to stop cursing
  3. I need to learn to be a good listener
  4. I DEFINITELY need to learn to stop talking trash about people especially the friends
  5. I need to learn not to easily get mad
  6. I need to learn to think POSITIVE
  7. I need to learn to be independent
  8. I need to learn not to be too sensitive with unnecessary things
  9. I yes ,I need learn to be pemurah =)


Oh that much ah I need to learn ?anything else ?how can I learn things that'd change me for sure ?it's impossible aite ?UGH .people just don't get enough with others .they always try to find others' mistakes don't they ?so how am I supposed to not to care about what people think eyy ?I think that's why shy people don't talk .they'd rather just listen ,so that everyone thinks they're are intelligent .do I have to be like that ?confuse confused confusing !!



HELP.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Shawal said...

hey nuns... tu lar, jgn mcarut byk2 lam blog. hehe. jd budak bek. weh, bile nak dinner sama2? mya da ajak kite sume hangout. asyik aku n macha je hangout sama.

May 17, 2010 at 1:21 AM 
Anonymous nuns said...

shawal :haha tulaa :( eh kau ambek shortsem ke ?tataw punn !!!!nanti macha dinner same ngan kau ,bgtaw ah kiterang skali !!ehehe :D

May 17, 2010 at 1:56 AM 
Blogger AmirFX said...

pot pet pot pet pot pet... Aaaa... Sedar jugak ahernya budak nie... hikhikk...

May 19, 2010 at 10:53 AM 
Blogger NunsNajib said...

hahaha siud gile amer !!!:P

May 19, 2010 at 4:54 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home